For many businesses and service providers today, data-intensive applications are driving the need for new bandwidth. Wavelengths are an ideal solution to support data center backup and recovery, cloud services, university research and development, electronic trading and more.
Our fully managed, private, point-to-point Wavelength solutions delivered over a state-of-the-art Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) network provide dedicated bandwidth to guarantee performance when you need it. It’s a high-capacity solution that relieves bandwidth constraints, improves application performance and scales with your business.
Why choose Wavelength:
- Relieving bandwidth constraints and adding more bandwidth in a cost-efficient way, rather than purchasing a full network solution.
- Improving application performance and scaling business operations.
- Providing adequate bandwidth to guarantee performance as needed.
- Media and content companies that need dedicated bandwidth to support big audiences.
- Gaming companies that require reliability and consistency from their networks.
- Financial Services companies that need reliable connectivity to execute electronic trades.
- Security: Provides the highest level of in-flight data security with Layer 1 optical encryption Wavelength solutions that are FIPS-certified.
- Flexibility: Allows multiple protocols with seamless support for IP, Ethernet, SONET and SAN services and is standards-based with DWDM equipment, ensuring multi-vendor interoperability. Can be configured in ultra-low and low latency configurations for real-time applications like video conferencing and financial services transactions.
- Diversity: Provides protected and unprotected options when designing diverse routes and leverages unique utility rights of way to improve network reliability and survivability.
- Fully managed: Includes proactive monitoring to ensure high availability and reduced network management requirements and resources. Get all of the features of Dark Fiber with the ease of a managed service, so you can spend less time managing your network.