Cloud Disaster recovery is the area of security and planning that deals with the protection of a business or organization from the effects of significant negative effects. Cloud Disaster Recovery is a set of policies and procedures that gives companies the ability of recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a man-made or natural disaster. Cloud disaster recovery focuses on the IT, hardware and applications supporting critical business functions.
Why Cloud DR?
- Full server Real-time replication and protection
- Application level or full server failover options
- Hardware and application independence
- Recovery Time Objective
- Email event notification
- Disaster Recovery Managed Services
- Geographically diverse from natural disasters
- No CAPEX investment required
- Only pay for full configuration for period activated
- Pre-configured failover IT environment
Click image to expand. Via Rapidscale, What, When, Why on Cloud Disaster Recovery.